The Georgia Symphony Orchestra welcomes volunteers to assist with the box office and the seating of patrons for each event throughout our season.
As a Georgia Symphony volunteer, you have the opportunity to learn in a variety of different behind-the-scene environments, from working with students in music education programs to raising funds at special benefit events. You also have the chance to meet other people along the way who share your love of symphonic music and your desire to make a difference our community’s cultural life.
Our volunteers are critical to our continued efforts and achieving the mission of your Georgia Symphony Orchestra.
Our Volunteer Commitment to You:
- We will offer you meaningful work that truly matters to the mission and vision of your Georgia Symphony.
- We will give you the opportunity to expand your awareness and appreciation of symphonic music.
- We will give you assignments that allow you to grow in organizational and leadership skills.
- We will provide forums in which you can interact with other people who are passionate about outstanding symphonic music.
- We will thank you frequently and profusely for your contributions, and we will mean it!
To volunteer as an usher or in the box office with the Georgia Symphony Orchestra, please contact the GSO office at 770-429-2390 or email Susan Stensland at email@example.com