One moment while we redirect you to our new website: georgiayouthsymphony.org
Details from the GYSO Meeting – August 7th, 2016
- Absences – All students are allowed two absences per concert cycle regardless of the reason. 3 tardies = 1 absence. To notify us of an absence, please fill out this form.
- Required Forms – All students must complete the medical, policy, and waiver forms for each season. The deadline for these is August 7th. These forms are available to submit online or print out here.
- Tuition for this season is $420. You can pay in installments or all at once.The balance must be paid in full by Oct. 16, 2016. Balances not paid by this deadline will result in a $10 late fee and a hold on music for Concert Cycle #2. Need based financial aid is available by filling out this form. Financial aid applications are due by August 7th.
- Our first rehearsal is August 14th. For details of times, locations, and dates, please visit our online schedule and the season calendar.
- Other opportunities for GYSO students: We will have a concerto contest this season open to all Philharmonia and Symphony students on Nov. 6. Details are available here.
- We need parent volunteers for our GYSO Concerts. Please visit this link for more info and to fill out the form if you are interested! (Note: Each volunteer at a concert receives one complimentary ticket.)
- Sign up for GYSO Emails to make sure you receive all information and updates throughout the season!